One of the easiest and best methods of keeping your vehicle in top condition is adhering to the factory-scheduled maintenance. When it comes to your automobile, one of the costliest mistakes you can make is thinking you're saving money by not performing your vehicle manufacturer’s recommended maintenance.
A common misconception about factory-scheduled maintenance is that you must have the service performed at the dealership, when in reality any certified technician can service the vehicle.
At Colony One Auto Center we can perform all of your maintenance needs to keep your car running well and your manufacturer’s warranty valid. Whether it is as simple as a quick oil change and tire rotation, or a major service such as a timing belt replacement – we can get you back on the road quickly after a job well done.
Benefits of Using Colony One Auto Center for Factory-Scheduled Maintenance:
- Fast turnaround, saving you time and hassle
- Courtesy shuttle, after hours drop-off and pick-up, and 24-hour towing
- Full inspection performed to identify what your car actually needs now – we find the best way to fit the necessary work into your budget and schedule
- Our maintenance and repairs are typically less expensive than the dealership’s
- Personalized care
- Your own service advisor – never bounced around from person to person
- The owner and management are always on site and readily available
- We pride ourselves on good communication – you’ll understand exactly what’s going on with your car so you’ll always feel comfortable
Colony One Auto also uses BG products for your fluid service that can give you a lifetime warranty on some of your vehicle’s primary systems, depending on mileage at the time of service. We use an automatic reminder system to notify you when it is time to come in for service - after all, you've got enough to think about.
Contact Colony One Auto today and let us take care of all of your vehicle’s factory-scheduled maintenance.